To Our Valued Customers,
We’ve been closely monitoring the developments with the virus known as COVID-19. At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. Given this uncertainty and the fact that seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, we are taking proactive steps to address a number of business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and encourage practices that protect the health of our employees and our customers from all over the world!
To ensure safety in the workplace from COVID-19 we are taking all of the CDC recommendations seriously:
- We are washing our hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- We are avoiding touching our face with unwashed hands.
- When we sneeze or cough we are using tissues or are using the inside of our elbow. We immediately wash our hands if we do sneeze or cough.
- We are not allowing any employee to come to work if they are sick.
We are taking additional extra precautions as well. These include:
- Sanitizing our workstations throughout the day
- Wearing gloves and changing them after each transaction
- Washing and sanitizing our hands after each transaction
- Ceasing to offer samples
Although you may love the samples, we feel that it is better for public health if we do not provide them at this time.
As of 3/17/2020, we will remain open. This is a time of uncertainty and we wish you and your families the best.
Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you!