Fudge is a classic holiday favorite. With many different flavors and add-ins, there’s no limit of recipes. Here’s some eggnog fudge, submitted to us from Chris, in Colorado.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Butter
- 2/3 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Classic Eggnog
- 1 tsp organic nutmeg
- 12 oz white chocolate
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, eggnog and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- With a candy thermometer, continue the boil until the syrup reaches 235-240°. This will take around 10 minutes.
- Once at recommended temperature, remove from heat and add the white chocolate, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Stir until fluffy and mixture loses its shine.
- Pour or spoon into a 9 inch greased baking dish.
- Cool completely on counter and dust with nutmeg.
Note: If you don’t have a candy thermometer, use the cold water method. Place the pan in a bowl of cold water. The syrup should form a soft ball, then when removed from