Eggnog Pound Cake Recipe
A delightful pound cake with the delicious flavors of eggnog, what’s not to love? This Eggnog Pound Cake recipe will be a new family favorite.
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Classic Eggnog
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (substitute with 1/2 cup eggnog for a richer and denser cake)
- 2 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 tsp organic ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until smooth. Pour into a greased 9 x 5 loaf or bundt baking pan. Top with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Serve with powdered sugar or splurge of whipping eggnog into whipped cream.
Recipe and photos courtesy of momsterofcookies.